Success across markets
- JGP have provided strategic guidance on hydrogen and biomethane scenarios through investigations into biogas options for the north island gas pipeline network.
- We assisted in the planning and contracting of a new biomass boiler installation for Danone in Balclutha.
- In looking to grow our involvement in the renewables space, we are in discussions with key industry leaders to provide guidance as the country moves to a low carbon future.
- Water infrastructure is in focus across the country and we are proud to be helping deliver key network improvement projects for the New Plymouth District Council.
Ports and Coastal
- JGP has been working with Taranaki Regional Council owned Port Taranaki to assist in enhancing their project delivery systems.
- Works here that we are involved in include upgrades and major maintenance to wharf equipment and control room operations.
Chemicals and Manufacturing
- JGP has managed major maintenance and turnarounds at some of the major production plants across the country.
- Our project experience covers plant equipment and operations at methanol, ammonia, and urea production facilities, as well as product transfer and tank farm storage.
- Delivery of works within time and on budget is essential to keep production running, often requiring work to be completed within tight shutdown timeframes.
Energy & Gas
- JGP is proactively persuing renewable gas opportunities that can provide energy security for New Zealand.
- Our team currently delivers maintenance and upgrade projects for transmission pipelines and network stations.
- We are also involved in the restart and maintenance of key gas treatment process works.
- Building on a foundation of experience in electricity generation plants in Europe and the UK, we continue to provide services to new power generation plant projects across New Zealand.
- Most recently we helped deliver a 100 MW plant that intends to assit the nations peak electricty load requirements.